[LMB] OT: Borrowing

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Sat Jan 15 17:16:48 GMT 2022

On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 11:00:43 +0000, Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold
<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:

>On 13/01/2022 10:15, WalterStuartBushell wrote:
>> Use a wired mouse, solves the battery problem and you can always find it.
>>
>> I really don’t see the point of a wireless mouse.
>
>I can't stand wired mice anymore, the wire always gets in the way.
>
>I use wireless mice exclusively, but with rechargeable batteries,
>nothing pops out if the mouse falls on the floor.

+1 - I use a Logitech MX Anywhere Mouse.  Works on practically any
surface, has useful supplementary buttons, and a full charge lasts
around a month.  Bonus: the charging cable goes in where the cable would
on a wired mouse, so you can use it while it's charging.

Not ideal for southpaws, as the buttons are not symmetric - still usable
as a basic mouse plus a bit.
--
Being a paper boy or girl is a great first job, and also happens to combine three
of the most dangerous things children can do: riding a bike in the dark,