[LMB] Life handed you by a stranger

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sat Jan 15 20:33:59 GMT 2022

Miles say he had his life handed to him by a stranger several times.

My most obvious example was after eating a salad in the company cafeteria, I took a walk and
developed anaphylactic shock I went to the company’s medical facility where the doctor was out.
But the nurse gave me a shot of adrenalin (epinephrine) even though she was not legally allowed to do so.

And I survived.
—
As the historical Buddha said, “Hatred does not stop by hatred at any time; hatred stops only by love. this is an ancient rule.“ about 2770 BP (BP means either Before Present or Before Physics that is before nuclear testing made it necessary to adjust carbon 14 dating.