[LMB] Colors

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Jan 16 01:36:49 GMT 2022

-----Original Message-----
M. Haller Yamada

On Saturday, January 15, 2022, 06:58:36 AM GMT+9, Harvey Fishman <fishman at panix.com> wrote:
Question: Does Vorlopoulis's Law apply to Gregor? Is he limited to 20 Armsmen?

Harvey

Micki: 20 sure doesn't seem like a lot, especially if you have a growing family. Drou was not an armsman; I'm also not sure if she carried a knife (even a Vorfemme knife . . . which would be problematic in a plebe?). But she could take down an enemy, and was surely trained in all sorts of non-knife weaponry.
Drou could carry any weapon issued to her by her Vor superior. Kou had his swordstick issued to hin by Aral. In the rescue attempt, didn't she switch from a stunner to a nerve disruptor?

William A Wenrich
Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.