[LMB] LOTR...movies. books

Becca Price becca7108 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 01:56:30 GMT 2022

One odd thing that passed my news feed was an off it about the Lordof the
Rings movies. While I enjoyed them, I am no LOTR scholar, and I don't think
I ever watched the last movie.  Nor am I a gamer, and the article is froma
games site. I looked at itout of boredom, and got hooked. There is no
master index, as far as I can tell,so you can only find more articles from
internal links. For me it's as addictive as TVtropes.

So, enjoy, but enter at your own risk

https://gamerant.com/lotr-elves-change-books-movies-explained/

--
*"...there is no effort without error and shortcoming" - Theodore Roosevelt
*