[LMB] Amazon now listing Aaronovitch book OT:

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Sun Jan 16 02:05:21 GMT 2022

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022, Mark Allums wrote:
> Book 9 is available for preorder:
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Amongst-Weapons-Rivers-London-Book-ebook/dp/B09MBQ27ZK/

Re blurb for Amongst Weapons:
I saw a documentary video featuring The London Silver Vaults sometime in
the last few months. They were extraordinary, even if, like me, that's not
your favourite style of decorative object.

I'm currently listening to the audiobook of _Lies Sleeping_ (book 7). It
was amusing to discover on the web that the Temple of Mithras was opened
to the public in 2017.
https://foreverkaren.com/travel/hidden-gems-london-england/

Alayne

--