[LMB] OT: Free February Webscriptions

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 12:01:00 -0600

I screwed up - I have February available.  Anyone want it?  I'm
planning on buying it before the end of the week - planning on as soon
as I have someone to give the freebie to!

Baen has this nifty 'buy one, give one to a new customer' policy.  If
anyone has not received a Baen webscription before, and wants a free
month, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be in their
database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order they
appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.  If you're not first in
line, I'll add you to my 'interested later' list, and give you first
dibs on later months.

Feb '04 - ?
This Scepter'd Isle, by Mercedes Lackey & Roberta Gellis
The Two-Space War, by Dave Grossman & Leo Frankowski
The Rackham Files, by Dean Ing
The Warmasters, by David Weber, Eric Flint & David Drake
Lord Darcy, by Randall Garrett
Conrad's Time Machine, by Leo Frankowski

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org