[LMB] OT: Free February Webscriptions

Corrina Lavitt corrinal at cox.net
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:06:39 -0500

> This Darcy book was also published in July 2002, by Baen. That collection
> has these two stories. I just checked the Feb 2004 webscription, and it
says
> that this book was first published in july 2002, so this is a reprint.
>
> Elly

Thank  you, everyone for the information on this. Lord Darcy's been one of
my favorities for years. The story from Asimov's rings a vague bell. I might
have read it since I was subscribing at the time but I've never read or even
heard of the short story that detailed the first meeting between Darcy and
Sean.

Corrina