[LMB] Re: SP: Divinity

Joanie Laurel shadow_rose at hotmail.com
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:02:59 -0700

,

>Perhaps some of the more devout Quadrenes are ex-saints of the B*stard.
>

>M replies:
>
>Well, Ista is in a perfect position to know, having been a saint of the
>Mother first, then of the Dratsab, whether he is divine or demonic.  She
>seems to
>consider him divine at this point, but who knows about future revelations?
>I'm
>not saying she _likes_ him, mind, just that she considers him a god, not a
>demon.

If a deity put me though what the Mother had put Ista through, and left me
in that state, as Ista was pre-Caz, I would not be happy with them. If the
saint in question were one of those people who is inclined to give everyone
the benefit of the doubt at first, but then give an eye for an eye, the
Dratsab would be given a rather lot of hostility thereafter. And, given the
one's parentage, a person who could not stomach the idea that a god could
put anyone through so much pain/suffering would naturally see the Dratsab as
more demon than god.

Or the friends/relatives/other loved ones of a neglected/misused saint of
the Dratsab might view the Dratsab in much the light that the relatives of
someone in an abusive relationship view the abuser. Even though the saint
may be saying, "Don't worry, the Dratsab is a god, I'm OK, He loves me," the
loved ones may be very less inclined to think well of Him. When the "No just
god can put a human through that kind of misery" mindset is added into it --
simple, the Dratsab's a demon.

JL/Azz, veteran of a Tien

'

--JL/Azz-the-Younger

For offlist communciations, silenceshadow at yahoo.com is most reliable.

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead?  Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!