[LMB] Re: OT: Antique Geeche

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 19:27:13 -0800

"I'm just now starting COBOL in school; our teacher is reminding us that
we're to pretend it's on punchcards, so we don't screw up and make our lines
go forever. Most of my friends have told me how sorry they are.

--JL/Azz-the-Younger"

--I'm having a traumatic flashback here--back in 1983 I actually _did_ COBOL
on punchcards (goes off, sobbing, in search of some chocolate. Fortunately,
we bought too much and didn't have hardly any Trick-or-Treaters. Fun size
Nestles' Crunch, here I come!).

Jean Lamb, tlambs1138 at charter.net
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for you are crunchy and good with
lemon drops."