[LMB] OT: Fun link of the day!

Tracy MacShane Tracy.MacShane at vuw.ac.nz
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 21:03:32 +1300

53.65 - 30% for "yuppieness". Goddam, I hated yuppies and their works, being a pinko lessie granola peacenik goth-sympathiser (couldn't carry it off myself) - how little things change. So, about 75 in real money - I seem to have known all the obscure ones worth 4 points,  and none of the guitar-boy ones (whitesnake, motley crue) or the super-poppy ones (Rio? Africa?). I missed U2, how embarrassing (although I wasn't allowed to buy their albums, that's my excuse)