[LMB] Re: OT: Fun link of the day!

James (Khavrinen) uthmajar at earthlink.net
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 11:23:22 -0800 (PST)

Finally got around to trying this today.

Given Amy's comment, I "cheated" a little by typing carefully and looking up how to spell "colitas"
from _Hotel California_, so I ended up with a 112, although I admit 1.) "I grew up to this."
and 2.) I watched VH1's "I Love the '80s (strikes back)" a week or two ago, which reminded me
of some of the answers.  Most of the ones I missed were the kind of bands I don't listen to, anyway
(AC/DC, "metal" bands).