[LMB] Haute/Haut magazines magazine buying, OT:

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 04:36:29 -0500

-- Paula Lieberman
----- Original Message -----
From: "ginnilee p berger" <ginni.berger at juno.com>

> And, speaking as a Newsstand Lead, our store, Barnes & Noble #2088, has
> been chosen by our corporate office for a special survey on how to
> increase magazine sales. We're 1 of at least 10 stores chosen for this
> because of our high sales. Question for the Listmind- can you think of
> any way to make your magazine purchasing a more pleasant experience? What
> do our Newsstands need to make them a better place to browse? I truly
> want every single opinion you can throw at me (no, Pilot, no rotten
> fruit, no matter how much fun it is to eat).

How about a listing of the magazines the store carries, their publication
frequency, when the new issues come in/are expected in, and where to find
them.....  and please get the nudie female skin sexplotiation rags AWAY from
the media SF magazines!!!!   Put them over by the carporn magazines or
something instead!

What else, make the spread more accessible viewable to people who are short,
I have to step on magazines to get at the one on upper parts of the racks.