[LMB] Haute/Haut magazines

Marna Nightingale marna at marna.ca
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:43:49 -0500

"Danielle N. Hart" wrote:

>  if you are going to have magazines depicting females in various states of undress, kindly have magazines
> depicting *males* in various states of undress.

And please consider methods of making such adult erotic materials as
you do sell inaccessible to children that do not rely entirely on
placing them at a height.

(I think you said they were near the cash, actually)

Short and average-height women, shorter men, and people of any sex who
have to use wheelchairs to get around or are otherwise impeded
frequently find the assumption that everybody who has a legal right to
purchase adult materials can reach a spot 7 feet above the floor
without help rather difficult to gracefully negotiate.

Marna.