[LMB] Orycon

BJ van Look vanlook at yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:08:49 -0800 (PST)

--- Paula Lieberman <paal at gis.net> wrote:
> What people have been saying here is not "never touch," rather, it is
> "ASK -BEFORE- you touch."  What's so hostile about that? The hostility is

Okay. As a compulsive hugger, I've just got to pipe up. :)

It's really simple. You stop in front of someone and say, "Hugger or a non-hugger?"

They say which.

Proceed from there.

Hugs are good. Backrubs, on the other hand, are usually incompetant :P

Barbara and her pet peeve

=====
BJ van Look           vanlook (at) yahoo (dot) com
Jacobite, Smithereen, Rickmaniac and Donut
Filker, SCAdian, Nova Roman
Bujold junkie and part-time pusher
Speaking only for myself and my evil twin Skippy.