[LMB] Orycon

Azalais Malfoy tiamat at tsoft.com
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:55:18 -0800 (PST)

yOn Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Rowena wrote:

> On 11 Nov 2003 at 16:14, ddj.samson at att.net wrote:
>
> > I would be very careful to tell folks what is in them as some folks
> > are quite allergic to a lot of common items  (my wife and soy
> > flour/oil etc).
>
> but that would surely be easier with home-made than shop bought
> delicacies?

You'd think so, but a lot of people haven't the faintest idea
what's in the ingredients they use.

For several years post the disastrous pregnancy/stillbirth, my
immune system went haywire; a qigong master fixed it, mostly.

During the intervening years, however, I couldn't eat or drink
any corn products.  It's amazing how many people don't know that
ketchup is about 50% corn syrup, and hence don't feel the need to
inform you that it's an ingredient in the red sauce on the
covered dish they brought to the pot luck.

For a long time I was afraid to eat anything that didn't have a
printed label that could be waived right under my nose on
request.

~malfoy :)