Personal Space (was Re: [LMB] Touching) possibly OT:

Danielle N. Hart d_reykova at juno.com
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:34:30 GMT

 I'm noticing over here in Germany that people are way more into crowding each other.  I'm not particularly touch-averse myself, but I do dislike it when people continually inch up on you.  We went to this "clothing optional" day spa near Munich that was quite fun (although that is a whole other story) but the worst part for me on the clothed side was that people kept practically breathing down my neck in line.  Of course, I don't like it at home in the US when people do that either, so I guess it's just me.

 Danielle

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!