[LMB] Orycon now OT:

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:18:42 -0500

What attracted me to christian was his willingness to show affection,
sadness, cry in front of me, act silly with small children in public
[you can *not* look dignified playing peekaboo with a baby...just ain't
happening!] and in general show his 'girly' side. Not into macho men...

Rob is the same way - heck, we still act like we are dating after almost
15 years...holding hands, snuggling on benches in the park...playing on
the swingset or seesaw...
margali