[LMB] OT: LJ Rollcall (was OT: Book related quizzes)

Nora Bomaby nbombay at mindspring.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:31:19 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I'm on LJ as 'norabombay'

I've gotten very hooked, and am on almost all the time.

Also- on livejournal there is a community devoted to Lois and her works.

http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=lmbujold

It's not terribly active. But when I wasn't looking it grew to 91 members. It has a high overlap with this list.

And, um, it needs to be updated with a new description, and perhaps more interests. That would be, well, my problem actually, as I'm the one who set it up...

But Livejournal is our friend. Our very good friend.

Elizabeth, who's hooked beyond belief.