[LMB] OT: More sad news

Stella Lindblom moahahaha at cwazy.co.uk
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:19:04 +0100 (CET)

Thank you, everybody. Prayers and thoughts must be helping. The
evening after I wrote the message, I was trying to read some
university stuff. Suddenly I felt a pang of warmth and hope in
my heart - just like that. My first thought was - oh, someone
must have lit a candle for us.

The nurse who attended when they came to get my step-mom,
listened to my father and said that it sounded as the brain
tumor had caused a brain hemorrage, because she passed away so
quickly. She was getting better due to the cancer treatment, and
even walked to the grocery store thursday. Felt whoosy friday
and used the wheel-chair saturday being afraid of falling. In
the middle of the night something happened and she went limp.
Shortly thereafter she blew her last breath.
She remained with us for 36 hours after that. It was a very good
thing, to be able to go in to her and watch and think and cry.
We agree that this has already helped in the grieving - that
they didn't show up immediately to take her to a morgue.

Regards,
Stella