[LMB] Re: OT: As written by

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:55:12 -0800

I was written by Flannery O'Connor. Of course, I do live in a small town and
have an extended family. And if I write about the extended family
accurately, I'll never be able to go back to Yakima again. But I digress. I
don't usually slice people up myself; there are characters to do that. But
it's still fun.

And I appear to be Mike Noonan, the writer from BAG OF BONES (though neither
so popular nor as nonproductive. Gosh, it's funning spinning wheels, but the
writing is going pretty decent, and that makes up for a lot). But when I
read that book, I understood the Good Writing Day as Serious Drug metaphor
_extremely_ well.

Jean Lamb, tlambs1138 at charter.net
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for you are crunchy and good with
lemon drops."