[LMB] OT: LJ Rollcall

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:24:50 -0800 (PST)

--- Azalais Malfoy <tiamat at tsoft.com> wrote:

> On Journalfen:
> http://www.journalfen.net/community/deaddogparty
> (Dead Dog Party.  This is not a community for
> Marauder-lovers.)

Which I enjoy visiting whenever the fourteen year old
wails of grief over the exanimate Sirius Black get too
nauseating.

Sometimes I'm ashamed to admit I'm an HP fan, when
this sort of thing happens.  Guy acts like a typical
Gryffindor(k), guy gets killed.  There is a lesson
there for all of us, and it is not that one should
mourn a fictional character endlessly.  I mean, were
that so, I'd be pinged as over several fictional
gentlemen I'm quite fond of who kick the bucket
towards the end of their respective tales.

Raye (Ravenclaw with *common sense*)

=====
raye_j at yahoo.com
livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/windtear
http://www.thejohnsens.com/index.html

"What... *are* you?"
"I'm complicated."
 -- Goon#6 and Dorian Grey, 'The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen'