[LMB] Orycon (Very Long and Only Marginally Topical)

a.abraham at mail.utexas.edu a.abraham at mail.utexas.edu
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:48:09 -0600

Quoting MegJ <megj at nwlink.com>:

> Louann suggests the following on a t-shirt.
>
> > I AM SHY
> > PLEASE PROVIDE CLEAR
> > SOCIAL SIGNALS
>
> And you think you're actually going to get anyone who's shy enough to need
> this to wear it and draw that kind of attention to him/her?
>
> Megaera
> who likes the concept but wouldn't be caught dead in the execution -- it
> sounds too much like another excuse for ridicule

I suppose I'm not really shy, so it's cheating, but I would wear that.  Of
course, that would mess things up for all the other shy people honestly wearing
it...  Maybe somebody who was shy would come up to me if I wore than and say
"Really?  Me too" and I could help direct them to the Nora Bombay Civil
Service.

Ok, sorry.  That was just too tempting.

Andrew