Naked Men [OT:] (was [LMB] Haute/Haut magazines)

YankelAdler8092 at aol.com YankelAdler8092 at aol.com
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:58:52 EST

In a message dated 11/13/2003 6:05:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Tracy.MacShane at vuw.ac.nz writes:

> have some slight quantities of body jewellery, and I have only been
> beeped once, at San Francisco airport, which I would expect to be the
> last place in the world where they'd set the tolerances low...!

I once walked through Miami airport and beeped.  No jewelry, no metal -- they
ran the wand over me and it beeped on my head!  apparently my hair clips were
too metalic.  I had to let down my hair and show there was nothing there but
the clips.

Battle cry of the Pettycoat Brigade -- Don't Touch My Hair!

I was miffed the whole flight about not being  able to fix my hair.  I now
carry a comb to the airport.

Ziviya