[LMB] Semi-OT: Lois, Soldier of God

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:02:10 -0600

_In Nomine_ is from Steve Jackson Games - OK, the one Royce is talking
about is.  IIRC, the original was French.

It's a fantasy role-playing game - you're playing Angels or Demons in
the eternal war of good vs. evil.  See
http://www.sjgames.com/in-nomine/ for some more details.

IIRC, the Cadre is a collection of SF/F Writers who are working on the
side of good.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org