[LMB] Miles, Ekaterin and the Orb / flinch

Debbie lioness at bellsouth.net
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:08:02 -0600

>Debbie: >wondered if he talked her into some mild domination/submission.
>
>Joy: >
>>I cannot for anything possibly imagine Ekaterin as a dominatrix.  Oh,
>>wait, yes I can.  Oh, wait, I wish I hadn't...
>
>For Ekaterin, even saying, "I want *this* now, and I want it this way!" is
>going to be dominating. And I can just *see* Miles grinning, responding,
>"YES Milady!" and doing so.
>--JL/Azz-the-Younger

*nods*  Exactly.  Face it, bondage would be redundant and I doubt either of
them would enjoy s&m.

Debbie
http://www.brigidsforge.com
Original sterling Gothic and Pagan jewelry

"Fascism should more properly be called 'corporatism,' since it is the
marriage of government and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini