[LMB] Miles, Ekaterin and the Orb / flinch

Debbie lioness at bellsouth.net
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:50:31 -0600

Re:  cuffs

Er, I think Miles may well have a professional aversion to
restraints.  Besides they would be redundant, she's over half again his size.

I love Joanie's image.  For some reason I have this picture of Ekaterin
getting Miles to tell her some of the lewd barracks limericks and songs
Nice Girls never get to hear.

Miles:  You want me to *sing*?  You want ME to SING?  Are you
sure?  Couldn't I hijack a ship instead?

Debbie
http://www.brigidsforge.com
Original sterling Gothic and Pagan jewelry

"Fascism should more properly be called 'corporatism,' since it is the
marriage of government and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini