[LMB] Barrayaran Ranks

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:02:41 -0500

? i have never seen anything like that in rob's seabag. is that perhaps
something the uniform comittee got rid of? i have seen dress blues/dress
whites[cracker jacks, one set is blue, one set is white...mirror imaged
and both worn with black neckerchief], the working blues/whites [n at zi
uniform/good humor man, long sleeved and short sleeved, worn with
standard neck tie] and dungarees[also frequently seen worn by prisoners
in jail], as well as the underway unisuit, and lately BDUs. I have also
seen the pumpkin suit [cold weather gear, you could comfortably sleep in
a snowbank in one of those]
margali
chiefs and warrents are entirely different...