[LMB] OT: LJ Rollcall

Michele Cox michele_cox at sbcglobal.net
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:34:10 -0800 (PST)

I'm gramina on LJ -- but I post *very* rarely.

--Michele

"James (Khavrinen)" <uthmajar at earthlink.net> wrote:
I've mentioned it once before (and got friended by a couple listees), but I'll repeat it for
the sake of having the "rollcall" in one grouping for the archive --

I'm : http://www.livejournal.com/users/khavrinen/

I've created a friends group titled "Bujold Listees," and have been "friending" everybody
here into it, unless there is a specific policy stated opposing it, so I will have a kind of
alternate/aggregate community there.

I doubt I will be posting much more this weekend, as I will by at OryCon; remember, I'm the one
who accidentally started the hugging/not hugging thing by asking for advice about one's first
Con. ""Help! I've created an out-of-control thread..."" ;-)

James -- expecting to be very tired, come Monday...