[LMB] Perceptions (was: Ekaterin - real or construct?)

Debbie lioness at bellsouth.net
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:07:19 -0600

>Debbie said:
>
> > If he's 4'10" (post cryo-revival) and shoulder-high to her,
> > she should be around 5' 3" <snippage>
>
>How very odd.  For some reason, I've always thought of Ekaterin
>as being 5'8" or so...and now I have no idea why.  But 5'3"
>seems very short to me.  For her to be, I mean.

It's borderline petite.  Usually the only time a woman that tall notices
she's below average is when she's shopping for pants or skirts.

>Damme, I will have to go re-read Komarr *again* now.
>
>Cheers,
>Amy

And this is a problem?  :)

Debbie
http://www.brigidsforge.com
Original sterling Gothic and Pagan jewelry

"Fascism should more properly be called 'corporatism,' since it is the
marriage of government and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini