[LMB] Perceptions (was: Ekaterin - real or construct?)

Cici Z. adie_lisbeth at yahoo.ca
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:54:39 -0500 (EST)

Debbie <lioness at bellsouth.net> wrote:

If he's 4'10" (post cryo-revival) and shoulder-high to her, she should be
around 5' 3", unless she's got a very long head.

---> Really? :D I'm 5'3'' exactly, and that's fairly short. I spend most of my time craning my head up at people.

I suppose it's Ekaterin's personality that makes her seem taller for me. She's like a pillar of ..diplomacy and perception and practicality and all good things. :) Even though she seems to want to escape that practicality most of the time.

Cici