[LMB] Perceptions (was: Ekaterin - real or construct?)

Winter Wolfe winterwhitewolfe at yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:17:46 -0800 (PST)

If he's 4'10" (post cryo-revival) and shoulder-high to her, she should
be around 5' 3", unless she's got a very long head.  Right at the boundary
of petite and average height, which would be in line with Tsipis' comment
that she wasn't as tall as he expected, knowing Miles' tastes.  Well, Miles
was hoping Taura would wear out his height fetish.

---->Hmm...  Well, when Ekaterin and Miles first meet, she says that he comes up to about her collarbone.  I just dragged out the tape measure and went to the mirror (because yeah, I really AM that much of a geek - LOL), and from my collarbone to the top of my head I measure 11.5 inches.  I'm about 5'4" myself.  So adding 11.5 inches to 4'10", that would put Ekaterin between 5'9" and 5'10".  Not Amazonian, but above average in height.

Winter