[LMB] Miles' wedding

Debbie lioness at bellsouth.net
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:55:59 -0600

>Anyone have any thoughts about Miles inviting his former lovers to his
>wedding?  Is that done?  Why would Ekaterin consent?
>
>Mitch Miller
>--

Because they were also his friends?  Because they'd  almost all turned down
marriage offers from him at some point?

I've noticed todays young people are a lot more practical about such
things.  They're more interested in keeping old friends than in throwing
jealous fits.  If you can still be nice to old lovers you should.  Remember
Miles says in MD his problem with picking up women is that he can't put
them down.  The man has a real problem saying goodbye.

But Elli either hurt too much or felt too impolitic.  That was the right
choice for her.

Debbie
http://www.brigidsforge.com
Original sterling Gothic and Pagan jewelry

"Fascism should more properly be called 'corporatism,' since it is the
marriage of government and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini