[LMB] OT: The Marion Zimmer Bradley Research Center

Marty L. Adkins adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:35:43 -0500

I thought some of you might find this of interest.

Jerrie

To: mzb_newsletter at yahoogroups.co

Today I would like to announce the establishment of the Marion Zimmer
Bradley Research Center as a sistersite to the group.

You can access the new group at:

But you can also reach it via a new link on this group's front page.  It's
aimed at the serious scholar or at least a very interested reader rather
than at the normal "fan". Since I am writing my own thesis about MZB at the
moment, I thought it might be a good idea to share my experiences with
other reasearchers or students who are thinking about
working on MZB. There is a lot out there, but some of it, is tricky to
find. Comments are always welcome, of course. I cannot post excerpts from
my thesis in progress and I also will not post copyrighted material, but I
can and will post intensive, annotated bibliographies
of every substantial bit of MZB criticism that I have encountered or will
encounter. Right now, there is not much there, but expect updates every
couple of days.
The Newsletter will continue, of course, and I hope to be able to keep it
up-to-date. Since there has not been a lot of traffic lately that should
not be much of a problem.
I hope that the MZB Research Center will become a meeting point for
scholars exchanging information and sharing experiences about their work.

Sincerely,
Olaf Keith