[LMB] Re: Ekaterin as "tall"

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:47:58 EST

Debbie writes:
If he's 4'10" (post cryo-revival) and shoulder-high to her, she should be
around 5' 3", unless she's got a very long head.

M replies:

 I would imagine that her head and neck together would measure more than 5
inches high!!  Try something more like: Miles is 58 inches tall.  I'm 5'8", and
my shoulder is 56" above the floor. (And, no, my head is not unusually long
and neither is my neck.)  This would mean that Ekaterin would be a little
taller--5'9" or 5'10", which is still shorter than 6' Elena Bothari or 8' Taura.  I
believe it was Tsipis who said that she was shorter than he had expected, but
that wouldn't mean 5'3".  Miles was famous, or infamous, for liking _very_
tall women.

Mary