[LMB] Re: Miles' wedding, now OT:

Joanie Laurel shadow_rose at hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:06:21 -0700

Let's see.

My best female friend formerly dated the man I currently love/am best
friends with. I was formerly involved with the guy my best female friend is
currently with. Of the group, the only two parties who don't get on well are
the two men, because they both find each other boring and insufferable,
despite their identical abilities to go on forever about games, movies, and
anime. (Different ones, which I suspect is the reason for them not being
best friends forever.)

--JL/Azz-the-Younger

For offlist communciations, silenceshadow at yahoo.com is most reliable.

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline?  The classic country stars are
always singing on MSN Radio Plus.  Try one month free!