[LMB] Miles' wedding

Joyeuse lady_isabeau13 at yahoo.com
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 00:39:00 +0100 (CET)

> Does anyone on list have current SigOth and previous
> SigOth who know each
> other and get along?

Lots, in days gone by.  Only two of mine and one of his
that we are currenlty in touch with, but in general my
relationships with my exes have been amicable.  There's
only one who committed the Unforgivable Crime. [1]

Personally, I like meeting my SO's exes.  THey're usually
people I'd like myself (unless they're foaming psychopaths,
and there have been a few of those).  And then there are
all those irresistable opportunities to compare notes...
<g>

Joy Lanterman

[1] He lied to me.  Then told me it was my fault.