[LMB] snitrant, was Sort of OT: Tall women/short men OT:

Rowena morgaine at zonnet.nl
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:36:54 +0100

Op 22 Nov 2003 om 3:57, was Paula Lieberman zo lief om te schrijven:

> -- Paula Lieberman

Short and tall are of course relative concepts. In the Netherlands I
am definitely on the short site (1,69 - 5.55 feet), moving south of the
border I am allready more average, going to other countries I may
well be tall (I remember that on our visit my father got complimented
with having to tall daughters).
So, if you no longer want to be short I suggest you emigrate to a
country were the average population is shorter than were you are
now ;-)

I tried to find a page with the average height of men and women in
all countries of the world, but alas, I didn't manage.
Found a (very) limited selection on
http://www.tallpages.com/uk/index.php?pag=ukstatist.php

Rowena
-----
www.planet.nl/~alber925/amella.html
Cats may be green somewhere else, but the cats here don't care.

					Ursula Le Guin
Rowena
check my NaNoWriMo blog:
www.rowena.motime.com