[LMB] Re: Miles/Ekaterin

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:59:28 EST

K Kuhn wrote:

> Oh, I'm perfectly happy with my assumption that Ekaterin and Miles work
> out because Ekaterin doesn't really care about being manipulated, as
> long as she gets a properly abject apology afterwards.

My theory is more that she's decided that she doesn't mind if he
TRIES. As long as he doesn't mind when she calls him on it.

Marna

M replies:

Y'know, Marna, I think you've got something there.  As long as she stays a
jump ahead, it's OK, even fun.  It could even be -- piquant.  He tries
manipulation, she either swats him down or lets him get away with it if it's what she
wants to do anyway--and makes sure he knows she LET him get away with it.  That
would work.

Mary