[LMB] Re: Ekaterin's custody problem

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:13:17 -0500

I have often said that women vanish the best of either sex.

To be blunt about it, i could walk away and totally vanish and there
would be no finding me. All i would have to do is go to a totally
strange city to myself, and find a man and move in. With him paying the
bills, my name doesnt appear anywhere. With him owning/renting the
housing, no name on a lease. With him taking me grocery shopping one
time a week, no credit cards, drivers license, no auto registration /
insurance.

The only thing i would have to do is support myself with cash only in
the marginal areas of the city until i found the man. Many no-tell
motels dont exactly ask for much in the way of identification. With a
little pre-planning [using the internet chat rooms for example] you
could already have a man on the hook ahead of time. My ex-roommate
managed that as a way of excaping a horrific marriage. Though the man in
question was a friend not a potential lover, it worked.

margali