[LMB] Re: Ekaterin's custody problem

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:29:23 -0500

we have state troopers here, and the resident trooper lives about a mile
from the house=) he is aware and has been given a photo of the idiot=)

and i dont mind discussing it=) i have actualy gotten someone here out
of an abusive marriage, and i still get embarrassed heartily when she
drags people over and  introduces me to them as the person who saved her
life=)
margali