[LMB] Re: Vanishing Ekaterin

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:21:57 -0500

being kidless, it sort of doesnt matter, and many times it is the
childless woman  that cuts and runs, we dont have to worry about kids
needs. I was talking about the current time and place, not Ekaterine and
nicky.

as to depending again on a man, not all men are evil. there is actually
a network of women that will support a woman running that i actually
knew a member of once [unfortunately she died, but that sort of
happens=] and helps them work under the table and get new ID. I would
assume they still exist, as it was less than 10 years ago that i knew
her=) I actually had a woman here 'on the lam' for about 4 months.
margali