Breeding (Was: Re: [LMB] Ivan)

Debbie lioness at bellsouth.net
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:57:56 -0600

>---->Speaking of breeding, there's no mention in DI, but does anyone else
>think that Gregor and Laisa might have had, or started, a child by
>then?  They would have been married for over two years at that point, and
>surely an heir would have been something of a priority, given the dynastic
>nature of Barrayaran politics...
>
>Winter

They're not going to hear about anything else from anyone around them until
they do.  I can't help remembering Elizabeth II, determined to have a baby
by her first wedding anniversary, I always imagined just so everyone would
shut up about it!

Debbie
http://www.brigidsforge.com
Original sterling Gothic and Pagan jewelry

"Fascism should more properly be called 'corporatism,' since it is the
marriage of government and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini