[LMB] All generalizations are false, including this one OT:

Marty L. Adkins adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:01:41 -0500

Jim Parish shares:

>I am 45 years old, male, unmarried, unlikely ever to
>marry - for reasons which are no one's business but mine

Jim, if you remain unmarried, it has to be by your own choice.  Frankly,
I'm amazed that someone with the creativity, imagination, and sensitivity
[not to mention general cuddliness] of Tixor the Great isn't fending off
hordes of happily besotted fans.  Oh, wait--maybe he is.  ;)

If you ever change your mind, there's very long line of candidates, forming
right over there...

Jerrie