[LMB] was OT: rant & still OT: car ownership alternative

Robert Parks rparks at lvhot.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:34:18 -0800

Marna Nightingale responds:
>>We have a something like that in San Franciso, although they have
>>  all little cars that are unsuitable for the only errands I
>>can't walk or take the bus for (lumber and similarly large
>>items).

> I want a lumber store that delivers.
> Marna, redoing the kitchen.

Well, we have that, but they aren't free.  If I was doing a large
project all at once, would be worth it though.

Robert
off to determine how much of the cabinet needs to be bought and
hauled, and how much can come out of stock on hand.  Having a
convenient place for large tools/stepladder to live would be most
convenient.