[LMB] OT: Happy Thanksgiving

Robert Parks rparks at lvhot.org
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:05:19 -0800

Alexandra Y. Kwan wrote:
> I think I'm just unhappy that I don't have a place to go to for
> Thanksgiving dinner (my parents live in Hong Kong, my sister is eating
> Thanksgiving dinner with a friend, the aunt who's friendly is down in S.
> California visiting her son, and the other aunt hates me).

Well, I'd've invited you over here, but it is just as well I
didn't, since the roommate had a perfectly ugly (and well
justified) blowup over the boyfriend snorting cocaine in the
bathroom instead of eating a particularly fine dinner.

> little Alex,
> unattractively whining

There are worse things than unattractive whining.

Robert
there are worse things than being single too.  Being codependent
is one of them.