[LMB] Re: OT: Babies

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:02:56 EST

Marna writes:
OTOH, I know more than one woman who has very sensibly decided to have
a tubal after two or three kids -- these are women with very full
houses, sometimes all bio kids, sometimes bio and step, sometimes bio,
step and adopted -- and been totally sure that it was the right choice
-- and then cried bitterly for DAYS when the last baby began to walk.
M replies:

Are you sure _why_ they were crying?  I had a friend who had four
children--she said she could hardly wait for the first one to start walking, but when the
baby began to pull up on the furniture she was tempted to push her over
rather than have another toddler to chase.<g>

Mary