[LMB] Betan Earrings

James M. BRYANT, G4CLF jbryant at iee.org
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:53:52 +0000

Louann observes that:-

 >We have documentation of an "I am in a relationship,
 >do not proposition" style (Kareen in ACC, a certain
 >being in DI) but it's interesting to me that we don't
 >know of a "none of your business if I'm in a
 >relationship, just do not proposition, period" style.

But if I do not wish to be propositioned I do have a
position - I do not wish propositions. While this is
not a "relationship" as such, using the relationship
code, rather than having a separate one, may well be
the conventional way of making the "do not proposition"
point. Given the analytical Betan nature it is likely
that a "alone, but do not disturb" code would lead to
unwanted analysis and counseling.

James - who never wants to wear jewelry of any sort