[LMB] Exposition and Quantum Theater

Debbie lioness at bellsouth.net
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:47:24 -0500

>Could the fish/sealife be eaten by humans?

If it was Earth-based.  It would take an awful lot of valuable refuse to
get it going, but a fishing industry generates even more valuable refuse,
not to mention all that valuable protein.

There's two approaches, fish farms and a self-sustaining marine ecology,
which would have to start out in fish farms.  I don't know about the
latter, but the former is at least worthy of consideration.

Debbie
http://www.brigidsforge.com
Original sterling Gothic and Pagan jewelry

"He hasn't been the same since his spirit guide discovered object-oriented
programming."