[LMB] The Birthday Tixie

mckeownb at optusnet.com.au mckeownb at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 1 10:59:59 BST 2006

The Antipodean Deputy Birthday Tixie arrives in the ether with her sulky
escort of small dog and even smaller dog. They are not happy to be
back on duty again. But I am convinced that they will soon get into
the spirit of the thing and be determined to try to prove that they
can do the job better than the cats around here.
Today is the 1st of June and we just have one member today
who is celebrating his 47th  birthday.
So Many happy returns of the day to you Gary Ansok. Gary I did
do a search to see if I could find something really spicy to reveal about
you but alas to no avail so it looks as if you will get away without too
much embarassment.
May I wish you a joyous day full of fun and entertainment. Good food
and presents and of course cake.
Small dog as the senior member of the escort takes it upon himself to
do the required pirouette and toss the Tixie dust high into the air so that
it catches the trade winds.
The ADTB fades away explaining to her escort that yes this time of
year is wonderful - warm days and cold nights and that she had been
amazed to actually see someone swimming in the sea today on her
walk along the beach - and he did not appear to be a tourist. For most
locals it will be some time in November before the sea is warm enough
to just swim although surfers are mad all the year round.