[LMB] A Belated Thank You

Carol Gray-Ricci felinoid at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 1 19:17:49 BST 2006

Thank you for the birthday wishes.  I spent the weekend at BayCon, so did not see them until today, when I was beginning to catch up on my e-mail.  I did have a lovely birthday, Bert kept encouraging me to spend money in the dealers room, and at the discovery that another local jewelry maker was selling the remaining necklaces and bracelets by Cynthia McQuillen, filker, author and jewelry maker (RIP 1/14/06), I almost bought out the table.  For years my birthday present from Bert had been one of Cynthia's creations, and when she became too ill to attend cons, I had resigned myself to "never again" and to find one last sale of her creations was like a special birthday present from her.

Again, thank you for the kind wishes.

Carol Gray-Ricci
felinoid at earthlink.net